In this portfolio there will be pictures that I took through the first semester in Digital Photography. We worked with the Rule of Thirds first then the last thing we worked with was with our header. I like my portfolio, I had challenges but some of the things we did I understood and tried to do a good job.
I learned how to combine pictures together and overlap them and change their colors so it looks cool. They are smashed together and it gives it a look that expresses them in a greater meaning to show more pictures in one. I also learned how to create a vampire and an alien, these projects were fun. There were paint brushes that we used and I would have never thought we could use them on Photoshop. I also learned how to blur the pictures out and that was a good feature to learn because you can blur the things that are not needed in the photo.
I think I was most successful with the personal words because I feel it came out better and I fully understood what we were doing. Plus it was the most fun one that we did this semester. I don’t feel like I messed up with this individual. I struggle with Photoshop sometimes and the creative ideas. I think its challenging to come up with creative ideas that will show something much more then the obvious. Photoshop can be confusing at times but other times its fine.
If I take more pictures then I know it will improve in the future. Now that I know how to use skills with the camera it will come in handy when I need it. In the beginning of the semester I didn’t really know anything about Photoshop so I improved in that. The first ones, Rule of Thirds and leading lines were difficult because it was my first time trying to look for it, but after those pictures I started to improve. I like this class; I’m learning a lot of skills that are really cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your portfolio is looking good. You have a sense of composition in all of your work. Now I want you to start pushing yourself creatively. Really try to set yourself apart from your peers. When coming up with an idea, a photograph or any of those, push the creativity aspect. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment