I believe my strength in my Senior Portfolio invitation is the front. I like how my picture is very bright on the part of my school. I also like how CCHS looks like. I could have made the front picture a little more interesting to make it pop out, and make it say "WOW." But I didn't I just put the picture of the school. I struggled to decide what I should put on my back and front cover, but I had to make my best effort to pick and I picked what I have on it now. I believe I did better on the Graduation Program rather then the Senior Portfolio Invitation because I think it was more creative.Monday, March 1, 2010
Senior Invitation
I believe my strength in my Senior Portfolio invitation is the front. I like how my picture is very bright on the part of my school. I also like how CCHS looks like. I could have made the front picture a little more interesting to make it pop out, and make it say "WOW." But I didn't I just put the picture of the school. I struggled to decide what I should put on my back and front cover, but I had to make my best effort to pick and I picked what I have on it now. I believe I did better on the Graduation Program rather then the Senior Portfolio Invitation because I think it was more creative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment