Throughout the semester I found that I struggle with my creative side in this class. It takes a while for me to find out what I want to do because it does not come into my head right away. I also struggled with Photo Shop during the first semester but now in this second semester I have gotten better. The project that I was most successful with was the Quilt projects. That was probably the only project I was sure about and creative about.
The project that was most connected to my life was my Quilt squares. It was most connected with my life because it showed all the people who were in my life and that I cared so much about. My past quilt square showed how my life was before my parents divorce and it shows that they are separated but yet family is strong. Right now I have to say the shutter speed is my favorite thing we learned in class because it was fun to do and it looks cool.
I believe that my strength has grown in my work because everything is not as boring as it was in the first semester. My pictures in the second semester make more sense and have more color in them. I also think that creativeness has shown in my art. It has improved throughout the year. I really think my work has improved and will get better in the future. I know now what I want to capture and how to capture it without it being a snapshot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment